$2.3 million renovation and addition to existing church constructed in late 1800’s.
Worship space was doubled in size without changing the appearance of the original facility from Main Street.
Structural analysis of existing heavy timber roof trusses revealed that the entire existing roof structure needed to be removed and replaced.
Mechanical engineering included HVAC design, boiler replacement, and a new snow melt system in the sidewalks.
Electrical engineering included interior power distribution, circuiting for lighting, telephone and data provisions, fire alarm design and lightning protection design.